Choosing a good jump starter can be a pain in the ass. The main reason being, there are too many options in the market. And frankly, speaking most of them are not up to the mark.
But what if I told you I found a power pack jump starter that can start almost all vehicles even in the coldest temperatures. And it has a 4.6-star rating on Amazon.
Sounds too good to be true… right?
Let me introduce Audew Jump Starter
So in this Audew Jump Starter review, we’ll check whether it can live up to its 4.6-star rating.
And also I’ll Show you…
- Peak Current Testing of this jump starter.
- Durability and how it works?
- Vehicles this jump starter can start.
- Value for money feature.
- Should you buy it or not.
Quick specification of Audew Jump Starter
- Audew jump starter has a battery capacity of 18000mAh.
- Recharge time is 4 hours approx
- The working temperature of audew is -25~65℃
- This jump starter has a lithium-polymer battery
- The peak current produced by this audew jump starter is 1500A
- Suitable for Vehicles with 12V battery (up to 8.0L Gasoline or 6.0L Diesel engine).
What You Get In The Box
- Hard case for carrying jump-starter and its assembly.
- Jumpstarter with the instruction manual.
- A pair of Jumper cables with a USB Type C to C cable and a charger.
Peak Current Test Of Audew Jump Starter
Audew is the best inexpensive and reliable jump starter in the market right now. And it is owned by many car enthusiasts.
The audew claims that this jump starter produces a peak current of 1500Amps. And frankly speaking, I don’t really know under what criteria these readings are taken.
But after testing it on my carbon pile load tester, the peak current produced by this jump starter was around 304Amps at 10volts.
I know it’s not the same as the claims. But the peak current produced was adequate to jump-start small to mid-size vehicles with a partially dead battery(12V).
The second time I tested this jump starter under 0°F. This time Audew performance was very impressive. Under 0°F Audew produced around 284Amps at 8Volts which is enough to start a vehicle with a partially dead battery.
How an Audew Jump Starter Works (Is It Durable)?
Steps to jump-start your vehicle with Audew jump starter:
- First, charge the jump starter to 100%.
- Then connect the jumper cables to the jumpstarter.
- After this plug your jumper cables into the battery. Connect red clamp to positive and black clamp to the negative terminal of the battery.
- Then click the boost button located on the end of the cable to start the current flow.
DURABILITY Of Audew Jump Starter
Durability is one of the first things that you should look for. Because if the product is not long-lasting then what’s the point of buying it.
Talking about the durability and sturdiness of Audew. The outer material of the jump starter is made from heavy-duty material.
And once you’ll hold it you’ll feel the sturdiness of it. The jumper cables and the clamps are made from good quality industrial material. And they’ll not get hot even after repetitive usage.
The carrying case that is provided with this jump starter is pretty impressive. And the minimal design makes it more attractive. Other accessories are also durable and sturdy.
Different Types Of Vehicle It Can Jump-Start?
This Audew jumpstarter can jump-start up to 8L gas and a 6L diesel engine with a 12V battery. Most of the mid-sized vehicles can use this product with ease.
|Audew Jump Starter
Additional value for money features In Audew Jumpstarter?
- Built-In LED Flashlight is one of the additional features that this jump starter has.
- You can also use this jump starter as a power bank for charging your electronic accessory. A USB Type C cable is provided with this pack.
- Minimal looking carrying case with good built quality.
- A 12-month repair and replace warranty with good customer support.
Why is the red light on and it’s buzzing?
This happens when you connect your anode and cathode clamps reversely. In this type of situation, you should immediately turn off the jump starter and reconnect red to positive and black to negative terminal of the battery.
How long does this jump starter last and How much time did it take to charge?
The life expectancy of this jump starter is about 5 years. And if you charge it once then it’ll remain for at least 6-12 months. To charge the battery from 0 to 100% it takes around 4 hours.
What I don’t like about this product?
Although this is a durable and inexpensive product. But after using it, I feel like it needs improvement in some areas. Like the claimed peak current is not justified and you’ll struggle to jumpstart big-sized vehicles.
Final Verdict Should you Buy Or Skip?
Overall I give this product 4.6 stars out of 5.
The Audew does everything that it says. It is inexpensive, durable, trustworthy, and reliable. Without a doubt, if I’m a first-time buyer I would definitely go for it.
If you are on a budget and want to buy a jump starter. You should definitely check it out. Having said that, one more thing beware of the knock-off products in the market pretending to be Audew. I have given the link to the original product below.CLICK FOR BEST PRICE