Choosing the right jump starter for your car can be quite irksome. The reason being, there are too many options available in the market. And it’s hard to choose one.
But what if I told you I found a great jumps starter with an Amazon customer rating of 4.3 Stars.
Sound too good to be true… right?
Let me introduce BEATIT QDSP Jumpstarter.
So In this BEATIT Jump starter review, we’ll check whether it can live up to its 4.3-star rating.
And also I’ll Show you…
- How much peak current this jump starter can produce?
- How this jump starter works and is it durable?
- Vehicles it can jump-start?
- Value for money features in this jumps starter.
- Should you buy it or skip it?
Quick specifications of BEATIT QDSP
- This BEATIT QDSP produces a peak current of 2200Amps.
- This jump starter can jump-start up to 10Lgas and a 10L Diesel engine with a 12V Battery.
- The BEATIT QDSP has a battery of 21,000mAh.
- Dual LED Flashlight comes built-in with this jumper pack.
- This pack has 1AC Outlets and 2 USB Ports.
- The operating temperature is -40°F TO 176°F.
What you get in the box
- BEATIT BP101 jump starter.
- Jumper cables, Wall charger, Cigarette lighter cable.
- User manual, 24 months card, and High-Quality Hard EVA Carry case.
Peak Current Test Of BEATIT QDSP Jump Starter:
Beatit is a reliable and durable jump starter. BEATIT claims that this jump starter produces a peak current of 2200Amps. Honestly speaking I don’t really know how these readings are taken.
So I tested it on my carbon pile load tester. The peak current produced by this jump starter was around 338Amps at 10Volts. This amount of peak current is adequate to start a mid-sized vehicle with a partially dead 12V battery.
How a BEATIT Jump Starter Works (Is It Durable)?
Steps to jump-start your vehicle with Beatit:
- First, charge your jump starter completely.
- Then after charging, connect your jumper cable to the jump starter, and its clamps to the battery.
- Connect the red clamp to the positive terminal of the battery and the black to the negative terminal of the battery.
- The power ON the jump starter and start your car ignition.
DURABILITY Of BEATIT QDSP
Durability is one of the most important factors while buying a jump starter. You shouldn’t compromise on it. Now talking about the quality of the jump starter.
The outer shell of the jump starter is made from an industrial-grade material. You can almost feel its sturdiness just by holding it. The button, USB, and other output ports are also well built.
The jumper cables and clamps are durable and made from industrial-grade material. They’ll not corrode or melt even after repetitive usage.
You also get a premium-looking good-quality hard case with this jump starter for portability. The other accessories like chargers and USB cables are also durable and they’ll last longer.
What type of different vehicle it can jump-start?
This is one of the best budget and power pack jump starter. It can jump start up to 10L gas engine and 10L diesel engine. It can easily start a small to mid-sized vehicle with a 12V battery.
Additional value for money features In BEATIT QDSP Jumpstarter?
- This jump starter can also be used as a power bank to charge your electronic accessories.
- Great looking hard case and cable accessories (USB, Charger)
- This jump starter supports fast charging.
- Comes with a 100W 110V AC Converter for charging small home appliances.
- Spark proof jumper cables and clamps.
- This jump starter can operate in different temperatures ranging from -40°F to176°F.
- Come with a 2-year manufacturer warranty.
What I don’t like about this product?
It’s just a nitpick, the peak current claims are not justified in carbon pile testing. The company should show how these peak current readings are taken.
Final Verdict Should you Buy Or Skip?
Overall I give this product 4.1 stars out of 5.
This BEATIT jump starter does everything that it says. It is trustworthy, inexpensive, and reliable. Without a doubt, if I’m a first-time buyer I would definitely go for it.
Having said that, one more thing beware of the knock-off products in the market pretending to be BEATIT. I have given the link to the original product below.