Finding a durable jump starter for your car can be quite troublesome. Because there are too many options available in the market. And it’s hard to choose one.
But what if I told you I found a great jump starter that has almost 8000, 4.7 Stars Rating on Amazon.
Sound too good to be true… right?
Let me introduce Clore Automotive Jump-N-Carry JNC660 Jumpstarter.
So In this Clore Automotive Jump-N-Carry JNC660 Jump starter review, we’ll check whether it can live up to its 4.7-star rating.
And also I’ll Show you…
- Peak current produced by this jump starter.
- How it works and its durability.
- Different types of vehicles can jumpstart.
- Value for money features.
- Final verdict should you buy it or not.
Quick specifications of Clore Automotive Jump-N-Carry JNC660
- The JNC660 produces a peak current of 1700Amps.
- This jump starter has a 22Ah Battery.
- It can be used with AGM & Lead-acid battery.
- 12Volts DC power outlet to charge your accessories.
- Built-In Voltmeter for charging status.
What you get in the box
- You get a jump starter, a user instruction manual, and a few cables.
Peak Current Test Of Jump-n-carry JNC660 Jump Starter:
Clore Automotive is the most reputable brand in the auto industry. They produce one of the best products in the market.
This jump starter of clore automotive is the highest-rated product on amazon. Almost 8000 people have given 4.7 Stars rating.
Now talking about the peak current of the jump starter. Jump-n-carry claims that this jump starter produces a peak current of 1700Amps.
I honestly don’t really know how these readings are taken. So I tried testing it on my own. I tested this jump starter on my carbon pile load tester.
The peak current produced by this jump starter was around 420Amps at 5.4Volts. The amount of current produced is adequate to start a small to mid-sized vehicle with a partially dead battery (12V).
How a Jump-n-carry JNC660 Jump Starter Works (Is It Durable)?
Steps to jump-start your vehicle with JNC660:
- First, charge your jump starter completely.
- And when you want to jump-start the car connect this to the battery. Connect red clamp to the positive terminal of the battery. And black to the negative of the battery.
- Then turn your car ignition ON.
JNC660 is one of the most durable jump starters in the market. The outer part of the jump starter is made from industrial-grade material.
You can feel the sturdiness of the jump starter by just holding it. Now talking about the jumper cables. This jump starter features AWG cables.
The quality of the cables is top-notch. They’ll not melt even after repetitive usage. The clamps are also made from industrial-grade material.
Different types of vehicles it can jump-start?
This jump starter can jump start up to 8L gas and a 6L diesel engine with a 12V battery. This jump starter can jump start almost all the small to mid-sized vehicles.
Additional value for money features In JNC660 Jumpstarter?
- This jump starter features an automatic charger.
- This jump starter can operate in different temperatures.
- One year warranty is provided with this jump starter.
- This jump starter comes with a pair of 46” long cables.
- Can be used to charge your electronic accessories.
Does this jump starter have an ON/OFF switch?
This jump starter doesn’t have an ON/OFF switch. It’s live all the time you just have to connect it for use.
Will it work on a big vehicle?
As long as the vehicle is powered by a 12V battery. It’ll work fine.
What I don’t like about this product?
It’s just a few nitpicks:
The jump starter looks bulky and occupies a lot of space. The claimed peak current is not justified. The company should also show how these readings are taken. This jump starter needs an upgrade with modern features.
Final Verdict Should you Buy Or Skip?
Overall I give this jump starter 4.3 stars out of 5.
This Clore Automotive Jump-N-Carry JNC660 jump starter does everything that it says. Without a doubt, if I’m looking for a heavy-duty jump starter I would definitely go for it.
Having said that, one more thing beware of the knock-off products in the market pretending to be Clore Automotive. I have given the link to the original product below.