Choosing an affordable jump starter can be very troublesome. Because there are too many options available in the market. And honestly speaking most of them are not up to the mark.
But what if I told you I found an affordable and reliable jump starter with an Amazon customer rating of 4.8 Stars.
Sounds too good to be true… right?
Let me introduce the TACKLIFE 1200A Jumpstarter.
So In this Tacklife Jump starter review, we’ll check whether it can live up to its 4.8-star rating.
And also I’ll Show you…
- Peaking Current produced by this jump starter.
- How it works and Durability?
- Vehicles this jump starter can start.
- Value for money feature.
- Should you buy it or not?
Quick specifications of TACKLIFE 1200A
- This jump starter produces a peak current of 1200Amps
- Suitable for 12V vehicles with 8.0L gas or 6.0L diesel engine.
- Also works as a power bank and a LED flashlight.
- Tacklife operating temperature is between -20℃ and 60℃
- 12-15V/10A output port can steadily power any 12V DC devices.
What you get in the box
- Jumpstarter with a nice hard case for carrying.
- Pair of a jumper cable, Several different cables.
- Quick charger, instruction manual, and a 12V adapter.
Peak Current Test Of TACKLIFE 1200A Jump Starter
TACKLIFE is the best affordable mid-range jump starter. The TACKLIFE claims that this jump starter produces a peak current of 1200Amps.
And honestly speaking, I don’t really know under what criteria these readings are taken.
So I tried testing it on my own, I tested this jump starter on a carbon pile load tester. And the peak current produced by this jump starter is around 500Amps at 4.5Volts and lasted up to 4 seconds before it powered itself off.
For an inexpensive jump starter, this is great reading. With this amount of peak current, it can easily start a mid-size vehicle with a partially dead battery (12V).
How a TACKLIFE Jump Starter Works (Is It Durable)?
Steps to jump-start your vehicle with Tacklife Jumpstarter:
- First, you have to fully charge the Jumpstarter.
- After charging completely, connect the jumper cables to the jump starter and the clamps to the battery. Connect red clamp to positive and black to the negative terminal of the battery.
- Turn on the jump starter and then switch the ignition of your ON.
DURABILITY Of Tacklife 1200A Jump Starter
Durability is one of the most important things to consider while buying jump starters. Now talking about the TACKLIFE, it has a great built quality.
And when you’ll hold it, you’ll feel the sturdiness of it. The outer material of the jump starter is made from durable material and it’ll last longer.
The jumper cables and clamps are also made from heavy-duty industrial material. They’ll not corrode or melt even after repetitive usage.
There is a good quality hard case that comes with this jump starter. You’ll love the minimal design of it. Other accessories like chargers and USB cables are also of good quality.
Different Types of vehicles It can Jump-Start
The TACKLIFE jump starter can jump start up to 8L Gas engine and 6L Diesel engine with 12V battery. This jump starter can jump start almost all the mid-sized vehicle.
Additional value for money features In TACKLIFE Jumpstarter?
- Built-In LED Flashlight with 3 different modes (SOS, STROBE, SPOTLIGHT).
- 18W Fast charging is another value for money feature. You can charge all your electronic gadgets in no time.
- The TACKLIFE provides a 2-year warranty on this product with 24/7 good customer support.
- 12V DC PORT which can steadily power any 12V DC device.
What I don’t like about this product?
I only have one minor nitpick problem with this jump starter. The claimed peak current is not justified. The company should also tell how they measure these peak current readings.
Final Verdict Should you Buy Or Skip?
Overall I give this product 4.8 stars out of 5.
The Tacklife jump starter does everything that it says. It is durable, trustworthy, inexpensive, and reliable. Without a doubt, if I’m a first-time buyer I would definitely go for it.
If you are on a budget and want to buy a jump starter. You should definitely check it out.
Having said that, one more thing beware of the knock-off products in the market pretending to be TACKLIFE. I have given the link to the original product below.
CLICK FOR BEST PRICE